Welcome to my crazy, happy, wonderful, crazy, magical, fantastic, crazy, unbelievable life.
I hope you find it as fantastic as I do!

Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother's Day


So I was wanting to write something poetic and profound about Mother's Day. I can't think that descriptive right now. :) I will just say that being a mother is the single greatest thing I've ever had the pleasure of doing in my life. It's no doubt a crazy life and full of it's ups and downs but all of it combined makes the perfect life for me. I think people forget to thank the man in their lives, because lets face it, without them we wouldn't be mothers. Am I right or am I right? ;) Not only did my husband assist in making me a mother, but he assists in keeping me grounded and my sanity intact so that I can be a good mother. For that and all other things I'm eternally grateful for the man he is and for the love he gives.

My girls, my babies, my friends, my loves....
I couldn't have hand picked two better people to be my children. Even though you are still growing and learning about life and how things work, you are remarkable. Natalie, I've watched you be cautious and sweet from the first day of your life. You were predictable and on a schedule from the womb. :) I respect your independence and your vivid imagination because that is SO me. :) I'm glad that I was able to pass that along to you. I am also completely blown away by how you embraced your little sister from the time we found out together that mommy was pregnant to now, you love and cherish everything about your future best friend. I'm proud of how well you've accepted the changes that came with her.
Hayden, from 7 weeks I knew you were a fighter. When I thought I lost you, you were right there flourishing and assuring me that you were gonna make it. You faced that adversity for the next 14 weeks and came out on top! :) Even though I know Natalie will be your big sis, you will most definitely be her protector. :)
I love you both for who you are and who you will become. You are both amazing and I couldn't possibly love you more. Thanks for being the "eggs" that beat out everyone in my my crazy ovaries and for making the journey that made me your mommy. :)
XOXOXO,
Mom

No comments: