Welcome to my crazy, happy, wonderful, crazy, magical, fantastic, crazy, unbelievable life.
I hope you find it as fantastic as I do!

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Sisterly Love


So yesterday was the first day that I actually stopped seeing fear in Hayden's eyes whenever Natalie came close to her and started seeing excitement. Watching them light up when they see each other is pure magic. Hayden is even starting to get mad when Natalie walks away from playing with her....adorable.
Natalie has no trouble talking to anyone and being social, which I think might be an understatement. She introduced her sister to a couple of girls yesterday at Target, saying "this is Hayden." I all of a sudden got a vision of them at school, or at parties and Natalie having her sister's back and introducing her to the world which makes me so happy!
It's amazing to see their bond is sprouting. I feel so honored to be able to watch it grow and flourish.
I love you my little girls and I hope that you will be the best of friends throughout your lives and never forget the love that you have for your sister.
XO,
Mom

No comments: