Welcome to my crazy, happy, wonderful, crazy, magical, fantastic, crazy, unbelievable life.
I hope you find it as fantastic as I do!

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Hayden wants to be a big girl!

So Hayden has been doing so much. She watches very intently while I eat or drink and she wants to try it...ALL. One thing she really loves to try is drinking from my cup! She watches me take a drink and she grabs and licks/chews it while trying to put it up to her mouth! It's hilarity. :) I don't want her to grow up too fast, but apparently, she has other things in mind. Natalie is teaching her so much (like how to be crazy) but really she just wants to be included in everything we do. If we are eating, she wants her cereal and starts squawking for it. I can see Hayden taking over in any situation when it comes to her sister...I hope that Natalie just rolls with it and remembers she has 3 years on her. :) Work together, my little loves, be sisters and be friends. Siblings should always be friends and remember that their relationship is a special one. I consider my brother (your Uncle J)and I VERY close, even though we fought as kids, I loved him then and I love him now. There is likely nothing that could ever sever our relationship...I love him too much! So stick together, my girls and you can't go wrong!

No comments: