Welcome to my crazy, happy, wonderful, crazy, magical, fantastic, crazy, unbelievable life.
I hope you find it as fantastic as I do!

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Too much whining....

....makes my head pound! Waking up with a headache sucks. It's like some kind of sick joke. No one who has children should ever get headaches especially after sleeping!! Total unfairness. Today Hayden woke up with her leg stuck in her crib and a mohawk. It was kind of comical cause she didn't seem to care (about either). ha!
Yesterday we tried bananas with her and she looked like she was going to gag with every spoonful, but insisted on more. We'll try again this morning and see what happens. She LOVES LOVES LOVES cereal, so I'm hoping the more normal food she eats (watered down food) the more she'll like it.
Natalie has this funny thing about her morning shows. She wants me to change it (FAST) so she doesn't have to watch this cartoon she doesn't like. I feel like I'm being pulled in all directions now. Hayden is scream with the "grrrrrrrrrrowl" in her throat and Natalie is throwing coins around the room without looking. It's a beautiful day. I hope I survive.

I do love you both even though some days, you are nuts!
:)

No comments: