Welcome to my crazy, happy, wonderful, crazy, magical, fantastic, crazy, unbelievable life.
I hope you find it as fantastic as I do!

Friday, August 26, 2011

It's Friday already??

Sitting here finishing my coffee, semi-watching the Today show with the sound of Natalie playing her camera video game...BOING! WHOOP! BOING! Sigh.....here we go.

It was a rough week of trying to get back into all routines after a week on vacation. Still feel like I need MORE rest. Hayden is doing well with her sleeping and eating, so she just rolled right back into it. Natalie has been having good and bad days. She was really pushing it yesterday, thinking that she was invincible and for a moment I kinda thought she was going to succeed! It was scary. I don't want to yell at her or make her spend a session in time out but sometimes that gives her a break to remember that she is NOT the boss. She likes to shove all of her food in her mouth to "get rid of it" so she can go play and it bugs me. Yesterday she (and I) had the scare of a lifetime...she choked! OMG...if I hadn't been so mad at her I would've freaked! I just pulled out her sandwich and she was fine after a few gags. She laid on the couch still scared for a few minutes, so I'm hoping it scared her enough to take it easy and not too much where she's scared of eating. She did eat dinner fine last night, so she seems to understand better.
I'm not able to concentrate much listening to the loud music coming from Natalie's game and she needs her breakfast. I'm hoping my sore bones from bootcamp will ease up so I can function today....especially since I need to run and juggle my girls.

No comments: