Welcome to my crazy, happy, wonderful, crazy, magical, fantastic, crazy, unbelievable life.
I hope you find it as fantastic as I do!

Monday, August 1, 2011

Unbelievable...

It's unbelievable to me how fast a human grows. Hayden is practically sitting up on her own, unassisted and Natalie is becoming more of a kid and less of a toddler with her ideas and all of her new words and actions. Both girls' personalities are opening up like a flower bud and it's pretty amazing to watch. A lot of the time it's like I just noticed that this is going on and that is happening and I think, "how and when did all of this unfold?" It's a great thing being a mom. I get tired, well, exhausted but most days it's a good exhausted. Like, I did my job because both girls are content, sleepy and loved. Not too many people could walk a mile in a stay-at-home parent's shoes...so I'm honored to be one. Life has given me such a fantastic reward in raising these two beautiful girls.

This weekend I made Natalie Dora the Explorer cup cakes. Unfortunately the template that I was supposed to use wouldn't print so I had to wing her hair. :| It was pretty hilarious but it still came out cute, I think. ;) Natalie said, "yea, mom...they look a little like Dora" haha...wow..nice. :)

No comments: