Welcome to my crazy, happy, wonderful, crazy, magical, fantastic, crazy, unbelievable life.
I hope you find it as fantastic as I do!

Friday, August 5, 2011

Not an infant anymore!


Yesterday was Hayden's 5 month birthday....yes...every month is a milestone! I was just looking at her yesterday sitting up pretty much unassisted by me looking much older and taller than she had the day before. Well it seemed that way anyway. She is playing more and moving constantly. She even loves jumping in this Jenny Jumpy contraption that you hang on the door frame. It's funny how different the girls are when at this age. Natalie didn't like trying too many new things but Hayden is "down to the grizzound" with trying anything you put her in! She's much more adventurous than my sweet, cautious Natalie was. They both have these amazing qualities and I just feel like the luckiest mommy on the planet!
Happy 5 months Hayden!! It's been such a fantastic journey so far and I know it will only get better! LOVE YOU!!!!

No comments: