Welcome to my crazy, happy, wonderful, crazy, magical, fantastic, crazy, unbelievable life.
I hope you find it as fantastic as I do!

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Already?


Hayden is wearing 9 month clothes....ALREADY? She's not even 6 months old yet! Well I guess she's considered 6 months, but still...this is some crazy sh... Seems like none of her hand me downs or stuff I've bought her is long enough! I'm pretty sure Natalie was skipping sizes at this time too, it just blows my mind. Hayden's 6 month appt is next week so we will see just how long the little booger is....I'm expecting a 90th percentile in height....foh sho.


Refusal of nap yesterday was perfection. :( I don't understand this process. She had her nap DOWN before vacation and it had been a long time of consistency. We go on a week long trip and she forgets it all. She totally FOOLED ME! We got back and she was right back to it, then on the 6th day back she started crying and waking up every 20 minutes and it's been that pattern ever since. Yesterday she was not going to let me win the power of wills... AT...ALL. I felt so bad for her, she worked herself up into such a tizzy that she kept getting these gasps from her crying and it kept waking her up. I eventually just picked her up and she went around the house with me doing what I wanted to do while she was sleeping. (sigh)...OH WELL. I guess she will have those days. What's even weirder is that Natalie is taking naps again! She must be going through a spurt...cause for weeks she was taking MAYBE one nap a week. Man, raising kids is a trip! It's a job that keeps you on your toes and every day is completely different than the one before it.

Something I find totally awesome is Hayden LOVES everything that I put into her mouth. She is so into learning and watching how things work....and all food that I have, she wants. Makes my heart soar to see her loving pees, sweet potatoes, bananas and applesauce! She loves it ALL. I'm going to try carrots...that will be the ultimate test. :) My Hayden is much more adventurous as a baby than my Natalie was. N didn't take to eating quite as easily as H.
It is true when they say every baby is different. After all, they are in fact different people!

Love you girls SO much....no matter how bad my head hurts, or how stressed I am, or how much I wish I was still in bed watching something other than animated turtles and talking sponges. You both are my everything and nothing is better than seeing you smile and laugh...nothing.

No comments: