Welcome to my crazy, happy, wonderful, crazy, magical, fantastic, crazy, unbelievable life.
I hope you find it as fantastic as I do!

Monday, November 7, 2011

Fun Sunday



I had a great time yesterday trying out a new recipe and working on perfecting another. I spent hours in the kitchen while the girls slept...even during the Cowboy's game! Loving baking so much right now. The best part about it is having a little taste tester. Natalie loves being my helper and especially taking a bite of her mama's love! I have to admit, I am on a mission to be a great cook/baker and to create my own signature recipes that my girls will treasure always. For Christmas I'm making my great grandmother's Chocolate Date Cake. I've never used dates in cooking before but that is apparently a mid-west staple...or it used to be. I can't wait to put my own spin on it---not much...just a little bit. Natalie and Hayden, I can't wait till you both are cooking in the kitchen with mama!! Memories that we will cherish forever!

Check out my recipe for these yummy Pumpkin-Banana Muffins on www.bakespace.com (username: lorikat)....SO YUMMY and the softest, moistest muffins you've ever had!

No comments: