Welcome to my crazy, happy, wonderful, crazy, magical, fantastic, crazy, unbelievable life.
I hope you find it as fantastic as I do!

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

This, That and the Other

Hayden is starting to not like baby food anymore. She definitely prefers the stuff that has small chunks in it. I don't think she likes the pureed stuff anymore. Truth be told she never was too excited about any of it, but she really likes to pick up her own food and chew it. I never experienced this with Natalie. She would just touch stuff with her index finger and gently swirl it around on her highchair. Hayden is the opposite. She figured it out how to get food in her mouth quickly and even though she about shoves every one of her fingers in while feeding, she gets her little morsels in there! Super proud that her instincts kicked in so soon. I'm still anticipating her sitting up at any time now and she's threatening me with her crawl stance. :) Using her walker is no problem for her anymore. She motors throughout the house! I wish I could work with her more effectively, one on one, but it's a little bit harder with Natalie needing my attention just as much and with their nap times coinciding.

Speaking of naps, I am going to start back at pilates during that time. I feel like my back is weaker than it used to be so I need to work on my strength for carrying the girls when I need to and for running. I feel the weakness in the middle of my run and it really inhibits my longevity and my speed. Here's hoping I can get back...my back! :)

I'm super excited for tomorrow because I'm going to be trying a new recipe! Not my own recipe, but one that I saw featured on the Brown-Eyed Baker website---love her. I am, however, going to try a different "presentation"....hoping it works!

Today has been a little hairy with me waking up late due to the fact that I tossed and turned a lot last night. I keep having these scary dreams...I so need to turn off the TV when I start getting sleepy!
I'm going to try to take a few deep breaths to get through the day. I have this other thought in my head about brightening up my kitchen. I so want to paint the cabinets white...but the Mr. won't allow it. I just want to freshen things up!

boo. :(

No comments: