Welcome to my crazy, happy, wonderful, crazy, magical, fantastic, crazy, unbelievable life.
I hope you find it as fantastic as I do!

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

So Very Thankful

I am a lucky girl.
I am so very thankful for...kids and their kisses....hugs and hilarious moments....teething and talks...crafts and cooking...play time and nap time....baking and book reading....my picky child and my non-picky child....funny faces and fun places....movie time and moving times....controlled chaos and complete chaos....friend dates and mommy-daddy dates....secrets and silly dances.
I am so very thankful for all of the above and so much more but most of all I am thankful for love and for life. The love of my husband, my best friend and who I am meant to spend my life with. The love of my babies, who do so unconditionally and never cease to tell me or show me just how much I mean to them.
I am so thankful for the life I was given, the life my husband was given, and the chance to give life to my Natalie and my Hayden and to join all of our lives together into ONE. You all are my dream come true and more than I could have ever asked for or ever thought I deserved. I love each one of you to the moon and back times infinity.

XOXO
Mom (Lori) :)

No comments: