Welcome to my crazy, happy, wonderful, crazy, magical, fantastic, crazy, unbelievable life.
I hope you find it as fantastic as I do!

Friday, July 29, 2011

Centered...sort of

I woke up this morning, and just laid there thinking that the best thing for me to do was get some workout clothes on and in silence, do some yoga moves that I learned. I spent 20 minutes toning and centering myself....stretching out my muscles. I feel SO much better than I normally do when I get up. It almost feels like I've been awake for a few hours! It's amazing...8 yoga moves, repeated twice...and I am centered...well as centered as I can get. I'm even looking forward to my run in a little while...even though I'm still sore from my bootcamp beat down yesterday.

Yesterday I was feeling much better and decided to do a treasure hunt for Natalie. While she was in her room during nap time I got silver confetti and made arrows and clues...even a treasure map! I told her a fairy pirate (uh huh) came in really fast and left it all for her! She followed the map and found her treasure! A sparkly bracelet! She kept asking if we could do it all again. Needless to say she loved it! I love her happiness and her excitement...makes the world go 'round. :)

No comments: