Welcome to my crazy, happy, wonderful, crazy, magical, fantastic, crazy, unbelievable life.
I hope you find it as fantastic as I do!

Friday, February 3, 2012

Knock Knock

Natalie loves telling jokes and has one for me every day. She rarely gets the punch line correct, but it's still so funny. Today's got a little confusing. "Knock knock" me-"who's there?" Nat-"Orange" me-"orange who?" Nat-"don't cry it's just a joke! hahahah" Aaaaah, joke fusion. ;) Gotta love her. Hayden is doing new things. The biggest thing I've noticed is this little personality she's got going on. She thinks everything is so funny and she's very sympathetic and amazed by all things sparkly. She LOVES to eat. I mean it's so awesome she has a happy dance for it. Today she did this little bouncy bend at the waist and stuck a leg out behind her like a ballerina and squealed with joy. All for some cheerios. :) Gotta love her too. ;) You chicas are so funny and crazy and loving. It's a wild mix of everything you are and I love you to bits. Off to go find some new clothes for my growing lady loves! You're welcome. ;) XO, Mom

No comments: