Welcome to my crazy, happy, wonderful, crazy, magical, fantastic, crazy, unbelievable life.
I hope you find it as fantastic as I do!

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

PPM

Party Planning Mode...in full effect! I can't believe in just under a month Hayden will be a year old! I SWEAR I just gave birth to her last week! Time has really flown by this time around. I felt like it went at a decent pace during Natalie's first year. But I guess since there are two of them during Hayden's, I have much more to do. Sometimes I feel bad that I can't spend that solo quality time with Hayden like I did with her big sister, but I would in turn miss time with Natalie. At least I can take comfort in the fact that this dynamic is all Hayden knows and she's super happy. :) We just switched her to whole milk yesterday. YAY! buh bye formula!! I was never happier to put away the mixing pitcher this morning. Although it was a tiny bit bitter sweet, it's still nice to just poor milk into a bottle. We started Natalie on milk around the same time, so I don't think it matters much to wait until she turns 1 officially. She really likes it and didn't mind a bit. I remember Natalie making a face and looking at the bottle like "what's this?" but it didn't take her long to get into it either. It's still crazy to me how different they have been at this age. Natalie was already in 18 month clothes and Hayden is still sitting steady at 9 months. crazytown. I am wanting her to jump up to 12 months so I can refresh her clothes. I get bored with their same ole same oles just as much as I do with my own threads. I need to wrap this up because Hayden, you are trying to type with me and trying to grab my computer screen. Aside from that you are singing and wanting me to play...so here I come! I love you girls and hoping for a gooooooood day! :) XO Mom

No comments: