Welcome to my crazy, happy, wonderful, crazy, magical, fantastic, crazy, unbelievable life.
I hope you find it as fantastic as I do!

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Finally starting to unwind.

Party is over. Birthday is over. Colds are gone from my babies' noses. Insert unwind here. Luckily both girls have been cold-free for a few days now. Just when I thought I couldn't take wiping another runny nose, it was over. Aaaaaaah....healthy children is bliss. I am however dealing with 'tudes. Lemme just say, Natalie is brave. I think she gets so angry at her sister for wanting to do everything like her and be all up in the mix. Natalie, as I've said before, is VERY particular about everything. Her hands cannot be sticky, or messy for more than a minute. The toys dujour must be within her grasp at every single second. It's just the way she is and I completely accept her and never try to change it...just attempt to modify so that more sharing is involved with less stress. It's a definite challenge. Guess I'm kinda sad to not be planning a family vacation this year. It's been hectic but fun taking those long drives to Florida the last three years, but we really need to save that money for other thing/plans we have coming up. I think it's super positive and grown-up of the hubs and I to do this. I'm sure we'll go to Padre or somewhere closer for a weekend or something. Hopefully next year we can head to Cali or back to our favorite spot in Florida. I am going to spend a lot of time at the neighborhood pool teaching Natalie how to swim this summer. We've always had her in the water during the summertime, but she's got to learn how to swim and stay afloat withOUT her float! Crossing fingers that all works out well. We are in for some rainy, dreary days this week/weekend so Mama is going to have to get creative with indoor projects! I see princess hats and construction paper jewelry in our future! Love you, my monsters!! XO Mom

No comments: