Welcome to my crazy, happy, wonderful, crazy, magical, fantastic, crazy, unbelievable life.
I hope you find it as fantastic as I do!

Monday, March 5, 2012

Happy Birthday, Hayden!!!

So yesterday was your birthday, Miss Hayden. We celebrated on Saturday with close friends and family. I was worried you would be a little bit shy with people all over your house, but you adapted well and walked around and observed the kids and played with the "BAH...BAH...BAH!" That's what you say when you see a ball, or a balloon. It's so cute!! When we opened presents you were so excited! Making your "WOW" face and even saying, "uh-wow" :O Yea, adorable. ;) It lit me up to see YOU so lit up with all the surprises. I lit the 1 candle on your cupcake and I teared up. (you took care of that cupcake like you have had them before!) This year has been fast flying but one of the most special times in our lives. My girls, you complete my life. I couldn't ask for better daughters if I tried. You are both so spirited and lovely and I feel extremely lucky.
Happy Birthday to you, my little Haydee Belle....you are the most amazing gift, Mommy, Daddy and Natalie have ever received. We are better people for knowing you. We've been through a whirlwind together, and I know that you were meant to teach me patience, hope and a one of a kind love. I love you and thanks for being exactly who you are!! XO, Mom

No comments: