Welcome to my crazy, happy, wonderful, crazy, magical, fantastic, crazy, unbelievable life.
I hope you find it as fantastic as I do!

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Yesterday

I just had to write down yesterdays "miracles." Natalie SHARED...on her own! I didn't have to say anything to her all day. It was really, well, kind of amazing. I had talked to her the night before about how she needed to learn to share and something actually clicked. I'm hoping the trend continues at least a little bit every day. She also cleaned up all their toys in the playroom while I was on the treadmill. I turned around and was like "HUH?" It was a really nice surprise for a mom who feels like a maid most of the time. :) Then last night I told her we would have to clean up the living room because their toys were everywhere, and she said "ok, I love cleaning up!" I had another "HUH?" moment. She then proceeded to play but what she was doing was actually cleaning up. It was mind blowing! Usually she is my "neat" child, but this was just extra special. I know that rewarding for good behavior is looked down upon by some "super moms" but there is one in store for my big girl. Natalie LOVES watching the weather and looking at the maps so I thought a weather book would be an excellent reward for being SUCH a good big sister. I can't wait to see her face! She also loves Peppa Pig and the fact that they "jump in muddy puddles" and has been asking for rain boots for a long time. I think this weekend I'm going on a hunt to find the perfect pair. :) On a side note Hayden just clocked Natalie with her sippy full of milk which feels like a rock (I've been the recipient of that beating before). Natalie just said, "oww" and rubbed her leg. I told Hayden to give her sister a kiss and she wanted NO part of it. Natalie followed her and gave HER a kiss on the head! Learning, learning. :) I love you, my munchkins!! XO, Mom

No comments: