Welcome to my crazy, happy, wonderful, crazy, magical, fantastic, crazy, unbelievable life.
I hope you find it as fantastic as I do!

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Quiet Coffee Time

Just finished my egg whites and oatmeal, and now I'm having a delicious, steamy cup of coffee. Even though I do love my sleep, this is my favorite time of the day. I get to prepare myself for what today will bring, in silence. I should always blog right now because my mind is so full of ideas and information! By the end of the day it's not so "full." ;) This weekend we had a quick trip to Houston to attend Bre, Vivi and Jules' birthday party. It was SO fun and so great to see all the girls playing together and having a blast. Hayden enjoyed picking up leaves and playing on the ground. She did so great walking around and just loved watching all of the kids. I'm still a little mama hen and needed to keep a close eye on her. Sometimes she takes off on foot and off of my lap! That girl is crazy!! After the party we had some interesting events happen, that I can look back at and laugh, but it was stressful at the time. Nevertheless, we got home safe and sound and are prepping for our next birthday party this weekend, which is exciting because it is at the zoo! Natalie loves the zoo and so does her mommy. :) Hayden has already been to two zoos in her life and she seemed to like them. We will see how it goes over this time, but it should be entertaining. I noticed something about Hayden this weekend. She doesn't like to cuddle or share a bed with her sister. I tried and tried to get her to lay down on the hotel bed next to her while our "issues" were being resolved, but she would NOT do it. She was pacing around the room looking for HER bed. It was cute and sad all at the same time. Eventually I was able to get her to lay down in the other bed and she finally fell asleep. She is so particular, and definitely knows what she wants and hardly bends. I have to change up her food too. If she gets the same dinner three nights in a row she rejects it. So I'm like the queen of make ahead meals and left overs which my family has never minded before. Little Miss Hayden has definitely thrown a wrench into all my plans! I will adjust and figure it out. I didn't realize that your taste pallet is developed so early on! Natalie has been sweet as pie since we got home this weekend, I hope it's her trend for at least this week. :) She's been sharing and even GAVE a baby elmo doll she had to her sister! I didn't ask or suggest, it was all her idea. SO proud of her!!! Ok, time to get the monsters up!! I love you both, to the moon and back :) XO Mom

No comments: