Welcome to my crazy, happy, wonderful, crazy, magical, fantastic, crazy, unbelievable life.
I hope you find it as fantastic as I do!

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Dog Days of Summer

It's hot....I mean, friggin' hot. Seriously...it's mid July, summer's just getting started. We are so in for it....hell....we ARE in it.
I wish it were cooler so I could take my girls out to play. I'm much more likely to mess around outside on colder days over really hot ones. Only time in my life when I've been cold was when I was preggo with Natalie....every other time, HOT. I was thinking I should be used to it since I grew up in the deep south...but no, my hatred is intensified this year. I try to keep myself and my girls out of the heat unless its swimming time....or for early morning workouts. I know, I need to get out of Texas before I spoil. Luckily after we return from vacation we will be literally weeks away from a cool snap.....oh, I hope!
I also hope vacation is a good one. I want no bickering or drama and for my girls to be able to sleep well....that's what would constitute a good and fun trip for me!

Side note...I had a super successful run yesterday. Good pace and I actually really liked it! My enjoyment of running is returning...thank you, running gods!

No comments: