Welcome to my crazy, happy, wonderful, crazy, magical, fantastic, crazy, unbelievable life.
I hope you find it as fantastic as I do!

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Today started off kinda weird. First Natalie crossed her arms and said "I not forgive you." :-/ Almost simultaneously Hayden tried to suffocate herself as she shielded her eyes from the light while drinking her bottle. To add chaos to the mix, we have been fly hunters today....like lions in the grass, lying in wait for our prey. We did a lot of BBQ-ing this weekend so combine that with people in and out, and in and out...and you've got house fly infestation. HATE flies. Now that I think of it, today has been more comical than weird.
I woke up several times last night overly anxious of the thought of going to bootcamp class which wasn't seeming like a fantastic idea to my exhausted mind, body and spirit. After several arguments with myself at home and in the car...even in the parking lot...I decided to just suck it up and commence with my morning butt kicking.
I have birthday cake stress. My Natalie is turning 3 this Saturday and I have to think of the best "platform" for the sponge bob extravaganza I got to decorate the cake. A platform that doesn't consist of 15lbs of cake! I think a round 2 or 3 layer cake is fine....I think.

Have I ever discussed how a whining baby is like nails scratching down a chalkboard? Poor baby fights her sleepiness cause she's not fan of afternoon naps in her room...night time, she's down.....afternoon is angry time for her. Poor baby, poor mommy. :(. Bad naps are like krytonite for us stay-at-homers cause there's so much to do and let's face it we are crippled by a screaming unhappy baby.

Somehow I have to figure out the best strategy to get through everything I need to get done today...here goes.

No comments: