Welcome to my crazy, happy, wonderful, crazy, magical, fantastic, crazy, unbelievable life.
I hope you find it as fantastic as I do!

Monday, July 25, 2011

Something new, is nothing new

I'm trying something new. I started yesterday and am nervous that I won't follow through. That has always been the trend for me. I try something new and it gets hard or it gets to be something I don't necessarily want to do and I just quit. I just have to stick it out because I am different, I surprisingly see things through more often now.

This weekend was crazy. I feel so overwhelmed, exhausted and drained. I feel like my husband and I need to spend a week on a beach alone to re-energize. It's definitely not time to do so, but one day soon we will find ourselves there and we will be all the better for it and so will our girls.

Natalie finally started to understand how to say her "L" sound! She was saying it as if it were a "W." So last night I taught her how to say it correctly and she got it! No more "Nataweeee"....I will miss that, but I'm sure I haven't heard the last of it!

No comments: