Welcome to my crazy, happy, wonderful, crazy, magical, fantastic, crazy, unbelievable life.
I hope you find it as fantastic as I do!

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Up to my eyeballs in blue frosting!

Last night I finished the cookies for the gift bags.....even though they aren't as cool as I had hoped....still not too bad. This morning I painted Natalie's toes bright blue to match her party theme, then made bright blue frosting for her birthday cake that will be made tomorrow. Blue frosting is strangely difficult. It didn't become the deep sea blue that I wanted but it's definitely the color of pool water! Ha! Oh well, it matches the plates so that's somethin' ;). Sounds like things are not going that smoothly but honestly I freak out if they do. I know, i know...weird....but in my mind for things to be perfect they have to be flawed in a minor way.

Natalie has been my little taste tester and is loving mommy's yummies! :)
I'm so excited to see her face at her party and watch her play with all that joy and happiness. I hope that both my girls can have a lot of days with those emotions. Witnessing those days will always be priceless gifts for my heart.

No comments: