Welcome to my crazy, happy, wonderful, crazy, magical, fantastic, crazy, unbelievable life.
I hope you find it as fantastic as I do!

Monday, July 11, 2011

Three Years Old

Well, it's official....Natalie is 3 years old! She had SUCH a fantastic time at her party. All her favorite people were there to help celebrate her big day! She couldn't have been happier. Made me overwhelmingly happy to see the joy on her face. :) What was even cooler was her looking for me when I wasn't right there jumping with her, and having her run over to me just to give me a quick hug and kiss and run back to play. I mean, my heart literally grew 100 times that day. It was such an amazing moment for me to know how special I really am to her.
The last three years have been the best of my life. I can't imagine a day without my little "NuNu" She is everything that I want to be.
Natalie you are so smart, so funny and so loving. I admire every part of you and I (reluctantly) can't wait to watch you grow into a vibrant, beautiful woman! :) I love you to the moon and back....times a GA-zillion! :)

No comments: