Welcome to my crazy, happy, wonderful, crazy, magical, fantastic, crazy, unbelievable life.
I hope you find it as fantastic as I do!

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Going strong.....I think

Still doing decently well with my "something new" and hoping I can keep going strong. Today was bootcamp and I dunno if it was too early for me or if it was a total lack of the energy that I normally have. To top it off there were two new girls who are determined to be better than me. I could smell it. Truthfully it's only supposed to be a competition with yourself, not others.....and today, I just sucked. Even though I really like the diversity of the workouts, I am counting down the weeks I have left. My success is in changing things up so who knows what I will be into when BC is done! I love my Gymbox on our Boxee Box. Yea, don't try to understand that, unless you got one. :) SO many different classes each week that will keep me burnin'!
I'm on the fence about continuing to run full time. Not sure it's because I'm bored of it but I think it's just my personality, I love change. I have no doubt I will run every week for the rest of my life for a nice stress release, but I do plan on spending a lot more time on yoga and pilates. Both of them make me feel so tight, long and lean...it's kind of addicting. When you have a busy 3 year old and an even busier (and teething) 4 month old, some quiet and breathing in deep while you tone your muscles is pretty awesome.
Hayden has started these new sounds. Instead of the constant "mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm" whine that she loved SO very much...it's a lot more babble and squeals. I have to say that even though it's kinda loud, I like it a lot better. :) Natalie always says, "what she sayin?" I hate to tell her but Hayden is constantly squealing to get her attention. She wants her talking or playing with her and gets mad when Nat doesn't come running. :) Wonder if that's a window to their future? I hope Natalie is as good with her in the days, months and years to come as she is now. They get closer by the minute and Natalie already tells her "you are my best friend in the whole wide world" :'-) Makes me so happy to see them SO happy. Life is just so go go go on most days, but I love it when we can all just take a breather and laugh, it's the best moments of my life. Being a mom is tough, especially when you are a mom who continues to work hard on yourself along with everyone else. I can't imagine my life any different though, no matter how crazy my mind feels, it's definitely where I'm meant to be.

No comments: