Welcome to my crazy, happy, wonderful, crazy, magical, fantastic, crazy, unbelievable life.
I hope you find it as fantastic as I do!

Friday, January 6, 2012

The Big Little Things

As I was cleaning the kitchen, washing bottles, giving the girls a bath and ready for bed I was thinking "I do a lot of stuff for people!" It's like mindless cause it becomes routine to care for the ones you love. I hardly even think about it anymore, it just happens....I land in bed and I have to collect my thoughts and try to remember what just happened! It all goes so fast every day. I think about how much time I wasted "relaxing" when I was a single. haha...well, "wasted" is harsh...maybe enjoyed is better. ;)

Since I was a child I had this unbelievable desire to take care of someone but being the youngest in my family, I never really had the opportunity to. As I got older, I seemed to always want to do that for the guys I dated, which they never really appreciated. When I met Eric I changed my thought process in order to not scare him away. But as soon as I fell in love with him, that desire came flooding back! Luckily for me, he didn't mind at all. :) I never thought that I would want to be a mom but being with someone who cared for me right back changed my mind. It's the best thing for someone like me. Through the crying and the whining....come the laughter and the love. Although mindless, it's never with less than all of my heart when I care for my beautiful family.

Girls, as you know, I'm not a perfect mother by any stretch....but I hope you know I've tried to be the best mommy to you that I could be. I hope that the little things that I do carry you through your lives with the knowing that they add up to one HUGE love for you both.

I LOVE YOU!!
XO
Mom

No comments: