Welcome to my crazy, happy, wonderful, crazy, magical, fantastic, crazy, unbelievable life.
I hope you find it as fantastic as I do!

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Hayden is 10 months old today!

I can't believe 10 months ago today Hayden came into this world. What a complete joy she is! So smart, so beautiful, so kind, so sweet, and yet soooo wicked. ;) What a boring world it would be without either one of my girls in it. Last night during their bath, Hayden was playing with a rubber ducky and leaned over to give it to me, and I said, "oh thank you for sharing with mama!" she did this little excited bow of the head and then reached up to get it back. We shared it a few more times and she squealed with joy, so happy to do so! :) Last night she shared her Mum-Mum cookie with me and this morning shared it with her sister, until her sister accidentally bit her finger. :( yikes...Hayden did NOT like that at all. Having been there before, I agree that having Natalie bite your finger is not cool.


Hayden responds so well to things we've taught her. She sings a little melody over and over while she's playing...it's so cute. She will copy a lot of our gestures. Hands on the head "OH NO" and clapping. This morning when she was sitting in her crib I turned on her mobile and said, "OH look!" with the "OH!" face. Hayden looked at the mobile then looked at me and did her best impression of the "OH!" face. SO cute. I wish that I had a camera implanted in my eye so I could take pics of every thing she and her sister do on a minute to minute basis. ;)

Trying to teach Natalie how to pick out her own clothes. Basically just going to get anything that is pants and anything that is a shirt...we'll work on matching later. She's having a hard time, so I think I need to move her clothes to a more accessible place. Her dresser is tall and kinda old (well it was her dad's when he was a little boy). SO, her bed has three large deep drawers that are filled with toys and blankets. I think I will purge some and move her play clothes to one of them. Aaaaaaaand this was a boring paragraph.

Natalie's daddy got her up today and I heard her say, "daddy, snuggle." SO cute! They are such pals and Hayden thinks her dad is pretty awesome too so that makes my heart soar!



The girls were a little bit crabby yesterday. Hoping that a dance party and some painting will bring them up out of there funk! Mommy took a hip hop class on the Boxee while they were sleeping yesterday and I could use a little more practice! But what a fun way to burn calories!

I love you little girlies soooo much and ready to have some fun today....hope you are too!
XO
Mom

No comments: