Welcome to my crazy, happy, wonderful, crazy, magical, fantastic, crazy, unbelievable life.
I hope you find it as fantastic as I do!

Friday, January 13, 2012

Movie Morning!

Today is a special edition "Movie Morning!" Sounded like a good idea since I have 600 loads of laundry to do. :( sadness. Why is it that I can wash the contents of the girls' hamper and it's almost completely filled up again after 2 days???? Imagine when they really care about what they wear, what THAT'S going to look like. It will surely quadruple in size!

Anyway, the girls are enjoying Wall-E, well Natalie is...Hayden is using her time to explore and see if she can destroy her sister's toys. Luckily, her first attempt today to try to get me to do some "policing" for her has failed. I ignored her cries and she went on to do something else that didn't involve ticking off her sister. Aside from that, she's been a little bit nutty today. I made some "good for you" banana muffins this morning, and was picking off pieces for Hayden, and she just kept shooing my hand away so she could hold the whole muffin! Um...NO. That thing would've been crammed in her mouth in 5 seconds flat. So I took her to the high chair where she acts a lot more civilized. :)

Here are the girls on MOVIE MORNING!! :)

No comments: