Welcome to my crazy, happy, wonderful, crazy, magical, fantastic, crazy, unbelievable life.
I hope you find it as fantastic as I do!

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Hayden is standing...no support!

Yesterday Hayden got fancy with her standing! She stood with her chubby little legs straight and at attention. She was so proud of herself for not needing to hold onto anything. She smiled and shrugged her shoulders as if to say "awww shucks." :) LOVED IT. This girl was a wild child yesterday! Short nap and she was ready to play ALL DAY LONG. I really think she could've stayed up later than her bed time, at the rate she was going. But as soon as I gave her a bath, her body became "limp" with relaxation and she was sleepy. :) Today she's been trying her new standing skills any chance she gets. I just can't believe her new stage of independence.





Hayden learns so fast, just like her sister. She knows several animal sounds and some sign language. A few that she uses a lot are "hi" and "bye bye" and "all done." She uses the "all done" when she's finished eating....and doesn't want anymore. Mastering the sippy cup is a new one for her, but she's getting it down. Big sis and I played "roll the ball" with her and she absolutely loved it and was just so proud of herself for getting the ball to us. :)



I looked at my little Hayden, while she played with Natalie and it hit me that she looks like such a big girl all of a sudden. I canNOT believe she is going to be ONE soon! My little baby, it was just yesterday you were drop kicking me from the inside. ;) Now you are my wicked little monkey on the outside! :) LOVE YOU!!!

XO,
Mom

No comments: