Welcome to my crazy, happy, wonderful, crazy, magical, fantastic, crazy, unbelievable life.
I hope you find it as fantastic as I do!

Friday, January 20, 2012

Shoes

I went searching Hayden's closet for something and found a box of Natalie's shoes that I had set aside for lil sis. Leave it to me to forget about it! Anyway, there were several pairs of baby shoes in there, size 3 and under. I brought down 1s and 3s...neither fit. The 3s were HUGE on Hayden. So I went back up and searched for 2s and only found one pair. Some ballerina types with pink ribbon ties and little beaded sole bottoms for traction. I tried them on her and she said, "wooooooooooooow" in her language. :) Mouth open and long sigh. They fit her perfectly so she wore them while cruising in her walker. She was so happy, going fast, fast, fast. I tried to get a picture but she just kept zooming by. :) Hopefully will get some decent pics today.

Yay! Another daughter who loves shoes!! Wonder where they get that from?? :)

No comments: