Welcome to my crazy, happy, wonderful, crazy, magical, fantastic, crazy, unbelievable life.
I hope you find it as fantastic as I do!

Thursday, January 12, 2012

We did it!

We were able to turn the day around yesterday and have fun. Natalie "settled" for playing in the backyard. I brought Hayden out and put her in the high chair and gave her a snack while Natalie cruised the yard for "Rizards" :)She is my explorer. Loves just walking around and looking at everything around her. Hayden enjoyed watching her sister and the dogs play. I'm sure she can't wait to get out there with them!




Natalie is SO into drawing these days. She draws people (mostly our family). Everyone has large heads, happy faces, circle cheeks, arms, legs...but no bodies. There's some kind of deep meaning in that, but I will push that aside and chalk it up to a 3 year old learning how to draw. :) I'm so impressed by her skills so far. She can "draw" letters too. "Look Mommy, an H!" and then she wrote A and N...it's cool to watch her learning so many things. :) This morning when I went in to see if she was awake all I see is an opened book and two little hands grasping it...it was so cute. Again, what I wouldn't give for an eye camera.

I was thinking about how Natalie will take a favorite toy, or something that she just received, to her bed with her during nap time. Thinking, "wow, she must really like this stuff" and how funny it is. Then it hit me that when I was little I did the same thing! Even as I got a little older and got a new purse I would set it next to my bed so I could stare at it and dream of how lovely it was, not quite understanding that it was a budding obsession. haha...so funny how quirks are passed through blood. :)

Here's to all your cherished quirks, girls...they make you...YOU! :)

Love you!!
XO,
Mom

No comments: