Welcome to my crazy, happy, wonderful, crazy, magical, fantastic, crazy, unbelievable life.
I hope you find it as fantastic as I do!

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Four hours of thunderstorm activity=exhaustion

Not because of my daughters....they slept through every bit of the crazy line of thunderstorms that came roaring through our 'hood last night/this morning. MY DOGS!!! UUUUGH! Eric and I were contemplating on where we could put them so we could get some sleep! We cleaned up a few accidents and had to deal with the constant nervous panting. OMG....we are completely exhausted. What is just so shocking to me is that neither one of my girls cried out one time!

My little brave girls! Natalie, you said you covered your ears when you heard the thunder. Even though I've told you before that if you are scared, grab your buzz lightyear flash light and come to mommy and daddy's room....but you stuck it out...AGAIN! :) SO proud of you. And Miss Hayden, you woke up later than usual, but happy and never flinched at the thunder that continued to clap loudly. I was such a scaredy cat when I was little but somehow I produced two little brave soldiers. Awesome. :)

I love you both!!

XO,
Mom

No comments: