Welcome to my crazy, happy, wonderful, crazy, magical, fantastic, crazy, unbelievable life.
I hope you find it as fantastic as I do!

Monday, January 9, 2012

Coffee...STAT

Mommy is tired! It rained last night with some pretty loud thunder so I stayed awake "waiting" for either one of your little crying voices to come through your monitors. I basically worried and stayed awake for nothing....my big girls weren't fazed in the slightest. Pffff....here I was scared and you weren't! I do like thunder storms, just not in the middle of the night because the dogs panic and I falsely worry about my girls. :) I asked Natalie if she woke up or heard anything last night, "No, mommy...why?" ha...wow. That thunder was loud....my case in point, Natalie has narcoleptic tendencies. ;) I had to beg myself to wake up this morning. Hayden woke up before Natalie as usual, so my day needed to begin whether I wanted it to or not.

This weekend exhausted me for some reason. I did some laundry and cleared out all of the clothes that Natalie has grown out of in the last year. I felt bad that they were all on the floor of her closet in a box. She needs a big girl closet and her own space to do with it what she wants. It's hard for me to see that she is growing up so fast. :(
I got Hayden a huge storage box and packed all the old clothes in there and put in her closet, which looks like a consignment store now! I NEED to have my girls' room cleaned, clutter free and organized. I can't seem to wrap my brain around doing that to my own room, but for them it's a must. Yea, it's a sickness, but I just feel like if they are all tidied up, they sleep better....although I know it probably doesn't make a difference. I guess doing all that makes ME sleep better. I told you, the sickness. :)

Anyway, it's raining and it's making tired....I gotta drink this jet fuel my hubby made me and hope I can find the energy to do my double workout today. Please oh please oh please....I need it.

Natalie and Hayden thank you for being so wonderfully you. It's the spoonful of sugar that I need every day. :)

I LOVE YOU!!
XO
Mom

No comments: