Welcome to my crazy, happy, wonderful, crazy, magical, fantastic, crazy, unbelievable life.
I hope you find it as fantastic as I do!

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

I hate disappointment.

I woke up this morning not feeling well, wishing I could "call in sick" and go back to sleep...but that's not an option in my line of work. :/ Natalie really wants to go to the swings and the park today and she's been so good and so helpful with her sister. UGH...I think that since moms have this super important job they should have a super human immunity. That way they would never get sick and have to disappoint their kids! If I feel even a little better, I'm going to force myself to go. OR, I will have to put my mind to work and think of a cool project to do so that she doesn't hate me too much.

Trying to figure out things to do is much harder with 2 kids....especially when they are close to 3 years difference in age. Oh well...it just forces me to be more creative than I already am...I'm up for the challenge!

Last night before bed, Natalie and I were "learning" ballet moves. She wants to learn a new one every day! Considering I only took ballet for 2 years, I am having to rack my brain! haha...I think she will like dance class and I can't wait to enroll her. She's a little worried about going to school saying she wants to "stay in my house." Yea, yea...point the finger all you want but my Natalie has no problems with being social. Every time we go anywhere there are kids, she is quick to go up to them and say her name and ask if they want to play. I think she will adjust perfectly. :)

Alrighty, girlie girls...let's think of something fun to do, to lift all of our spirits...

No comments: