Welcome to my crazy, happy, wonderful, crazy, magical, fantastic, crazy, unbelievable life.
I hope you find it as fantastic as I do!

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

I love making up songs!

So I got bored one night of the same ole same ole songs that Natalie and I would always sing. You know, the twinkle, the spider, the ABC's....so I came up with my own tune that is super musical and the talent just oozes from it. haha....YEA. :/ Can I just tell you that Natalie loves it SO much that she sings it on her own and still requests it nightly....yea...I'm AWESOME. ;)

It goes a little somethin' like this....

"Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood NIGHT, beautiful suuuuun
gooood NIGHT, beautiful suuuuun
gooood NIGHT, beautiful suuuuun....we'll see ya in the morning!"

"He-LLO mooooon, He-LLO mooon, He-LLO moooooooon...
it's GREAT to have you here!"

Catchy, clever and silly. :) haha....I know this will be a song my kids will sing to their kids so it's so special to my heart :)

No comments: