Welcome to my crazy, happy, wonderful, crazy, magical, fantastic, crazy, unbelievable life.
I hope you find it as fantastic as I do!

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Sing in the morning

Little Hayden woke up singing. Sang while I changed her diaper and got her dressed and proceeded to keep on singing all the way downstairs! "MA....ma..maaaaaaaaaaaaa....MA....ma..maaaaaaaaaaaaa" SO sweet. :) As soon as she sees any of us she points and says "Hiiiiiiiiiii" or "haaaaaaaaa" and waves. She saw Daddy in the kitchen as we came downstairs, pointed at him and was yelling HIIIIIIII and waved. SO cute. :) Hayden is starting to copy us as we eat and when she has something she thinks is yummy she tells us! "mmmmmm" and rubs her tummy! WHAT?? SO adorable. She's changed so much in the last few weeks. She's still a little wicked but also so incredibly sweet. Miss Natalie is going to the dentist on Monday and I'm a little nervous. It will be her first time. I decided to make the appointment because I want the dentist to look at that tooth that she fell on. It's still bruised and it worries me, but I am hoping that it's all apart of the healing process. I've been talking it up like it's no big deal, going to the dentist, so lets hope it isn't a big deal for Natalie! :| Yesterday we made hearts and Hayden was so proud to have her own! Natalie colored it for her and Hayden enjoyed every minute of her first project. :) I wish there were more crafty things they could do together but because of the age difference it's hard to come up with anything. We are working on it though! Thinking about Hayden's first birthday party theme. Party planning takes the sting out of the fact that this year has flown by so fast and my girl is that much closer to not being a baby anymore. :( Both of you are so independent but you both still need me. :) I love the hugs, even if they spill drinks, crush my lungs, or cause head collisions. They are all very special to me....so keep 'em coming! Love you girls...to Venus and back. ;) XO Mom

No comments: